SY_5sPL8WYlH0ImcdYx58pUime4 Relationships thru Social Media: Music Can Touch the Heart and Create a Spark

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Music Can Touch the Heart and Create a Spark


One of the quickest ways I know to grab the attention of a woman on Face book or Twitter is to jump on Youtube.com and search up a romantic song and either place it on my wall or if I have someone specific in mind, on theirs, if you want to be just between you and the intended, send it in a Face book message and also the same with Twitter... Add a quick note about this song reminding you of them and there you go... You might not see them, but a smile is being directed in your direction, 99.9% of the time...

Music can be such a ice breaker, it can set the mood, show what you are feeling... Its a deja vu, a song bringing back memories of days gone by or moments in your life and how the song, the lyrics touched you in some way... Conveying what you are feeling toward someone, a event or a place in time..

I am in my early 50's, my high school days, the mid 70's... Going back and grabbing music from my teen days, breaks the ice so to speak with others from my day, dialog started with memories from back in the day and next thing common ground is found and friendship has been spawned... There have been so many people I truly never knew or conversed with that with a simple song on my face book wall has started friendships and more, passing along stories of concerts attended and craziness done back in your youth... Tons of fun working with music on your wall...

You Tube has everything you can imagine, you can search via group or artist, song title and even lyrics, for those like me that the memory is the first to go and I can never remember the title or the group, yet lyrics have made it through the haze of time... You can still find what you are looking for, there is also category listings, R&B, Heavy Metal, Rap, Country, Gospel, Punk, ect... Get the idea... Get the song and share....

New friends will be on the way and relationships can find common ground in musical taste, and you just being you in describing what the music means to you or memories... Common ground opens communication and grows relationships from acquaintances to much more...

Hope you have been able to glean some helpful material here, please share on your face book, Google +, and Twitter... Comments, constructive of course, are always encouraged...

You want to share your thoughts, and experiences, insight and wisdom, be a guest blogger here... Just contact me and send the post you want up and I will go over it to make sure it fits my vision of what I want on and it will be posted... More perspective the better in the bridging of Venus/Mars...

Thanks for visiting, hope you stop by again, sign up for our RSS feed and get noticed when new posts are placed... Send me ideas on what you would like to know about in concern with Relationships on Social Media...

Have a great day... Smiles always sent your way from your bud on the southern shores of the Lake they call Ackerson...


Peace Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment